Our accommodation selection ranges from the Lodge's luxury rooms to unique, outdoor options. For a true wilderness experience, spend some time in our Mongolian-style yurt, or experience how the old gold miners felt and stay in a historical Gold Rush cabin.
Whichever accommodation option is for you, we promise you a warm welcome and an unforgettable experience.
- Located at the foot of Yukon’s stunning mountain ranges and Kluane National Park, the lodge is the perfect spot to embark on an adventure
- Luxury and unique accommodation options including our Prospector Tent, Mount Archibald Pod, Mount Martha Black Yurt, and Gypsy School Bus
- Gourmet dining with locally sourced ingredients
- Finnish sauna and soothing hot tub available
- Main Lodge is available for private rentals with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 14 people