During this winter road trip you will discover the best the North has to offer. The Dempster Highway is the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle. Experience the beauty of this winter wilderness. You'll travel over the North's legendary roads, visit Dawson City, see the northern lights dancing over Eagle Plains and cross the Arctic Circle as we head to Inuvik.
And then we head farther north – You'll step in the footsteps of the Ice Road Truckers as we drive on one of the ice roads in the Mackenzie Delta and explore the newly constructed road through the arctic tundra to Tuktoyaktuk on the shores of the Arctic Ocean.
- This trip is specifically designed for photography enthusiasts.
- Take photos of breathtaking, snow-covered landscapes, wildlife and the aurora borealis.
- You'll be part of an elite group. With our uncompromising small-group policy, we limit the number of guests for each trip to five, ensuring a highly personalized experience.
- Tick a winter road trip to the Arctic off your list and join Nature Tours of Yukon's photography adventure.
- Winter road trip
- Visit Dawson City
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Take photos of winter wonderland on the Dempster Highway
- See the northern lights over Eagle Plains
- Drive on an ice road
- Drive through the arctic tundra to Tuktoyaktuk, on the shores of the Arctic Ocean