The call of the Yukon is offering unique and authentic outdoor experiences such as snowmobiling, nordic backcountry skiing and snowshoeing tours with or without overnight winter camping. They also specialized in French Immersion Winter and Summer kids camps. All their adventures take off from their log cabin that is off the grid and surrounded by beautiful mountains at Fish Lake near Whitehorse. Their guides attest of 20 years of experience in guiding outdoors activities and wilderness is their home.
Why Choose Us
- The call of the Yukon is a family size company that live a true Yukon lifestyle, off the grid
- They are local and very experienced guides
- They take small groups only to allow to be closer to their customers
- They offer authentic Yukon adventures and eco-friendly activities
- Customers will feel the pristine spirit of the north with them
- They offer customized tours to suites better to participants wishes
- They speak French & English
- They like to share their family way of life close to nature with their customers
- Their guides are Wilderness First Aid certified.